UEFA Euro Live Streaming ~ Sport
UEFA Euro Live Streaming – European Cup history and some turn of Format
Henri Delaunay was the originator of the idea of the annual football tournament between countries in Europe. At the time, Henry served as Secretary General of the French Football Federation. It’s just that, Henri Delaunay had died before the European Cup tournament, held in prime. The format of the European Cup team also experienced several changes of which are as follows.
1. The Format of 4 teams from 1960 – 1976.
This means that 4 teams format European Cup year-this year it means there are four teams that fight on the final lap.
2. The Format of the 8 teams from 1980 – 1992.
Starting in 1998, the format of the team that created no longer 4 team but became an 8 team. On-year tournament with 8 teams this format into the tournament which introduces the rotation group. Champion group will pitch the final and runners-up from the groups will compete for the third position.
3. The Format of 16 teams of the 1996 – 2012.
Entered the European Cup in 1996, the format of the team that goes into the final round back to change. If in previous years using the format of 8 teams, starting in 1996, the number of teams that can enter into the final round is 16 teams. The format of 16 teams this continues until the European Championship in 2012.
4. The Format of 24 teams from 2016.
Although the 2016 European Championship has yet to take place, the plan the format of the 24 teams will be held. The 2016 European Championship will be held in France.
Overview Of The History Of The European Cup Trophy
The trophy for the European Cup is named after Henri Delaunay Trophy. The naming as a form of tribute to the originator of the idea of the European Cup. European Cup trophy was created by the children of his own, namely Pierre Delaunay. For Euro 2008, repaired the trophy had become larger. The new trophy is made of sterling silver and is heavier than the old trophy. The trophy will be handed to the team that won the European Cup and then stored until the next season’s European Cup was held.
List of champions of the 1960 European Cup – 2012
Become a champion of the European Cup is certainly a goal for every team involved in this prestigious Championship. Enter into the ranks of champion’s name in the list of UEFA would certainly be a good pride for the team, for his country, and for his supporters. Here’s the complete list of champion-winner of the cup of Europe was first held up to the European Championships in 2012 yesterday as well as a list of runners up, top score, the best player, and the host asked the European Cup.
1. the 1960 European Cup was held in France. Champion is the Soviet Union with Yugoslavia runner up. Best player: Lev Yashin of the Soviet Union while the top score: Valentin Ivanov from the Soviet Union to two scores.
2. the 1964 European Cup held in Spain. The champion is Spain with the runner up of the Soviet Union. Best players: Luis Suarez from Spain while the top score: Maria Pereda from Spain with two goals.
3. the 1968 European Cup was held in Italy. The champion is Italy with runners up Yugoslavia. Best player: Sandro Mazzola of Italy and top score: Dragan Dzajic from Yugoslavia as much as 2 goals.
4. the 1972 European Championship held in Belgium. Champion West Germany was runner up with the Soviet Union. Best player: Gerd Muller of West Germany and top score: Gerd Muller of West Germany as many as four goals.
5. The European Cup was held in Yugoslavia in 1976. The champion was Czechoslovakia with runner up Western Germany. Best player: Antonin Panenka from Czechoslovakia and top score: Dieter Muller of West Germany as many as four goals.
6. the 1980 European Cup was held in Italy. Champion West Germany was runner up with Belgium. Best players: Gaetano Scirea from Italy and top score: Kalus Allofs of West Germany as much as 3 goals.
7. the 1984 European Cup was held in France. The champion is French and runner up Spain. Best player: Michel Platini from France and to score: Michel Platini in France as much as 9 goals.
8. the 1988 European Cup was held in West Germany. Champion is the Netherlands with the runner up of the Soviet Union. Best player: Marco van Basten of the Netherlands and the top score: Marco van Basten of the Netherlands as much as 5 goals.
9. the 1992 European Cup was held in Sweden. The champion was Denmark with runner up Germany. Best players: Peter Schmeichel of Denmark and top score: Tomas Brol